Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day Sixty-Eight
1. Abby had gymnastics this morning. She was so distracted with what other kids were doing. I'm trying to encourage independence and having her run, climb, etc. more on her own, but she's not totally into that idea.
2. Getting ready for Growth Group to start up again in the next few weeks. I'm going to co-lead with Mindy this time.
3. Josh has a service project tonight with his group. I hope it goes well for them!

Day Sixty-Seven

1. Had three kiddos. The day went very well until around nap time. Abby had an accident on the carpet. Annalise's blanky was missing (hiding in a box in the room where I had just put Abby down for a nap) for a good chunk of the beginning of her nap- maybe part of the reason she didn't take one. I couldn't find the Ergo and still haven't really figured out how to use the wraps so it was nearly impossible to pick up the mess because Russell would fuss when I put him down for a second. He ate so much yesterday; he must be growing.
2. Josh was able to go back to the House of Pain after a week+ of being out due to his stomache injury.
3. I went to visit Mom and we enjoyed a treat at Dairy Queen.

Day Sixty-Six

1. Helped with Scrip on Sunday at church.
2. It was so hot that we just sat in the house sleepily.
3. Finished up laundry.


No comments:

Post a Comment