Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day Seventy-Two
1. This morning I officially decided to resign from FRL and pursue my Master's degree in Marriage and Family Therapy at Bethel Seminary. I will call admissions to determine if it is better to apply to Winter (beginning in Jan.) or Spring (beginning in March) quarter because of the cruise we will be going on in February. I have had great reactions from my mom and a few other people to hearing I have made this decision. Please pray for me as I make this change.
2. Megan's bridal shower! It was so fun to see her and many of the girls from our small group since we haven't been meeting over the summer.
3. I am dogsitting my favorite little Yorkies. Josh is at the Barona car races.
Day Seventy-One
1. Went to home goods.
2. Bruno's for Rollin's birthday dinner. Jade was so cute at dinner. She loves to grab my hair tye and wear it as a bracelet. We went back to the house after dinner and Jade brought her dolls over to me. I sang lullabies to them and when I was done Jade sang to her dolls. It is so cute because she isn't really saying any words except "baby" every once in a while.
3. Pretty unproductive after emotional breakdown.
Day Seventy
1. Abby and I went to the park. That girl could spend three hours on the swings if I let her.
2. Walked to Starbucks.
3. Went into FRL.
Day Sixty-Nine
1. Things went well with the kids. Nothing out of the ordinary.
2. Washed dishes.
3. Hung out with Josh.

No comments:

Post a Comment