Day Sixty-Two
1. Full day two with all three kiddos. The girls wore ballet outfits and danced for a long time. We did a little bit of "preschool" and played in the backyard with the hose. They did not like that as much as I expected.
2. I managed to get all three kids to nap at the same time! I got to wash the dishes in peace for the half hour or so they were all asleep. I felt like the Baby Whisperer. I don't expect it to be that way again so I did enjoy it.
3. Ran to Target and had a Starbucks date with Josh.
Day Sixty-One
1. Abby had Gyminny Kids today. She showed me her "roll" that she wouldn't show me last week. Her group got to do the zipline. She was okay with it three times and then decided she was over it. She does well on the little balance beams if I walk backwards and have her try to catch me. Being on the tall one makes her shake.
2. Watched the Cheetah Run at the Safari Park with Mindy. We did not realize that they have the cheetah run twice so we watched once and walked away. We did get to watch the giraffes walk from the top of the far grassy hill over to the patch of dirt where the viewpoint is so we were close to at least six of them. I wish there had been food for them!
3. Met up with Vicki and had Middle Eastern food at Hibibi in Escondido. Fun night!
Day Sixty
1. My first full day with Abby, Annalise and Russell. It went pretty well. Naps were a bit of a challenge as was trying to get lunches all situated with the three. Russell will not really eat solids yet (well, he loves eating fruit in those little net things) so it is difficult to have him sit for a while without crying.
2. The girls really enjoy dancing together.
3. I fell asleep at 8:45. I guess the day wore me out more than I thought.


No comments:
Post a Comment