

Day Forty-Six
1. Took the GRE! I don't think it went that well because I got thrown off in the first section with the timing. It's over and that is what counts now!
2. Ripped the words off my word wall and put up my picture. I can go back to being "Small Word Sue" instead of "Big Word Bob". I actually like having a better vocabulary so I need to keep using those words.
3. Went to Ikea and looked around at TV stands and such. I was very surprised at how crowded they were for lunch.
Day Forty-Five
1. Josh went with his dad and brother-in-law to the car show in Vista.
2. We went to a BBQ with Josh's new company. The couple has a really nice home with a pool and spa. The food was delicious and the company was great.
3. We also went over to visit Josh's folks. We got to see Rollin since he returned from Japan last week. Jade was happy to see us and kept taking our hands and leading us into her room where she would climb on her bed. Haha.


No comments:
Post a Comment