Day Forty-Nine
1. Realizing that I am not even half way through my 101 days I am starting to wonder what I was thinking saying I would do this.
2. Abby and I met Josh and Mindy at the Safari Park this morning. It was so great catching up with Mindy and getting to hear more about it time with her brother and his family. Josh decided Wednesday afternoon that because they aren't too busy at work he would take a day off so it was a wonderful surprise for him to come with us today.
3. Josh is heading out to volleyball. I hope I don't regret not going, but I just want to be home tonight. I need to read my Bible and have time with God that I have put off, work on FRL stuff and figure things to print for the girls pre-school activities.
Day Forty-Eight
1. First day with Abby! It was fun to see her and have her act like I hadn't left. She is doing so well with potty training.
2. I was so exhausted that I fell asleep at seven, woke up at eight and went to bed at 9:45.
3. Made chicken nachos for dinner. They were not the best we've had, but it was quick and easy.
Day Forty-Seven
1. Worked at FRL. More LIPS training. I need to practice a lot, but I think once I get comfortable with it I will like it a lot.
2. Met Mom at Starbucks. It was a last minute meeting, but it was nice to see her for a little while.
3. Bunco with the girls while Josh was at Men's Group. I won "Most Buncos". It was nice to see girls I haven't seen in a while and catch up with Jenny, Ali and Niki for a while after the other girls went home.


No comments:
Post a Comment