Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day Fifty-Four
1. Took Abby to Gyminny Kids. She is really good at the bars where she is supposed to hold herself up and put her feet on the bar. We will have to practice balancing on the balance beam.
2. Happy Birthday to Jon. We made cupcakes and a banner.
3. Had tilapia, veggies and mac 'n cheese for dinner. I am catching up on blogging and just relaxing while Josh is at group.
Day Fifty-Three
1. Watched Annalise (2.5) and Russell (7 months) for three hours to get acclamated to the new set-up with three kiddos. Poor Abby is jealous of Russell since I was holding him so much. She tried to cry like he did so that I might pick her up too. We borrowed "I'm A Big Sister" from Tracy so I can try to help Abby transition into not being my only "baby" all the time.
2. Cleaned the kitchen and living room. Now onto the office and keeping the coffee table cleared off.
3. Went over to Julianne's and got to hear about her wonderful new boyfriend.
Day Fifty-Two
1. Went to church and ran into Mindy so I got to chat with her and look through the bookstore while Josh was hosting at the Edge.
2. Went to Wal-Mart and the library.
3. Worked on Janne's baby shower invitations.
Day Fifty-One
1.Josh and I went Paddle Boarding on Carlsbad Lagoon. We got a Groupon special for two hours. We had a great time. Although I would like to do it again, I don't see it being a regularly scheduled event for us.
2. We went over to Josh's folks to have dinner.
3. Storm game vs. Modesto Nuts in Lake Elsinore with Josh's family. A fight almost broke out between the teams when the pitcher from the Nuts hit the batter. Actually, three pitchers hit a total of five guys I think (or something just as ridiculous).
Day Fifty
1. Hung out at the house with Abby.
2. Observed at FRL.
3.

No comments:

Post a Comment