Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day Fifty-Nine
1. We decided to go the The Fields church in Carlsbad this morning.
2. Josh is healing as his stomach has not been able to scab over all the way (eww, gross TMI, sorry) and is bothering him today.
3. I am looking up excursions and tips for the cruise we will be taking in February. I needed to take a break from researching health insurance.
Day Fifty-Eight
1. Drove to Grandma's with my mom to visit Grandma and Aunt Sherri. Nice to catch up a little bit. Dad and Kody stopped by so I found out Kody is applying to 8 colleges.
2. Josh was going to go to Sprint Car Races with his dad and was leaving at 4:45. I thought I was going to miss him before he left because we got back late, but I managed to pull in just in time to give him a hug good-bye.
3. Pizza Port for Jackie's birthday! It was yummy and great to catch up with the girls. We had to wait an hour for our pizzas to be ready so we ate dessert first!
Day Fifty-Seven
1. Annalise came over to play with Abby. The girls were eating cantaloupe and Abby wanted some more. From the kitchen I heard Annalise say, "I'm sorry, Abby. I ate it all. I'm sorry." So cute!
2. Went to dinner with Andy, Nichole, Jeremiah, Katie and Carlo to Manilla Harbor Filipino food in San Marcos.
3. Went to see The Help with Ali and Niki. I think they did a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment