Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day Eighty
1. Beach Break for Janne's birthday breakfast.
2. Church.
3. Wal-Mart.
Day Seventy-Nine
1. Josh built/welded a piece of equipment for the gym. He's so cool.
2. Drove up with Mom to April's baby shower.
3. Went to Love Boat for Christy's birthday sushi. They hit her on the head with a giant pan!
Day Seventy-Eight
1. Because of the power outage the schools were closed so I was off in the morning. I deep-cleaned the fridge and rest of the kitchen, recycled and went to Albertsons.
2. Worked at FRL.
3. Forgot I left oven cleaner in the oven so when Josh turned the oven on to throw in a pizza, the kitchen smelled pretty bad. We went to BJ's for pizza and pizookie. Yum!
Day Seventy-Seven
1. Abby had a follow-up appointment for her ear tubes. The doctor said they looked great.
2. We went to the mall and played in the kids area.
3. Had a crazy power outage where 1.4 million people in Southern California lost power. Josh still went to beach volleyball. I wish I had gone too, but I had a good time. I took my ice cream over to Molly's and we had time to catch up and then I went to check on Missy.

No comments:

Post a Comment