Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day Ninety-Seven
1. Took the kids for a walk around the block in the wagon. We also did crafts with pom poms and glitter. Annalise was so happy.
2. Went to Vons for groceries and Josh surprised me by showing up at the store. I love him. We then went to Frazier Farms.
3. Hanging out at home. Time to finally relax.
Day Ninety-Six
1. Gymnastics day! Abby was in a good mood and participated in everything.
2. Ran a few errands before growth group.
3. Had a great growth group. I even went walking around the block before group! Saw a huge striped spider and now I am fearful of camping.
Day Ninety-Five
1. Had fun with the kiddos today.
2. Came home to the fantastic surprise of roses on the coffee table. Josh had cleaned the living room and kitchen and even made our bed even though he thinks it's pointless. He loves me. :)
3. I worked on clearing out the office. I have adjusted the "craft corner" so there is more room in the room overall.
Day Ninety-Four
1. Church in the morning. We sat next to Julianne and Matt, but they needed help with the kids so I went in to work with the 3 year-olds.
2. Wal-Mart run.
3. Breakfast burritos at Albertacos.
Day Ninety-Three
1. Woke up at 4 and could not go back to sleep after a funny dream.
2. Went to Josh's folks where he got a haircut and we had fun visiting. "Uncle, come here" and "nTie" are two of our favorite phrases at the moment.
3. Went to Andrea and Alex's wedding in San Pedro. It was beautiful. They had their dogs stand by the best man.

No comments:

Post a Comment