Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day Seventy-Six
1. Watched all three kiddos. They did well. I forgot the actual "preschool papers" so we improvised with stickers and Bible verses.
2. Went over to see my mom for a bit.
3. Baby shower planning meeting in a few minutes.
Day Seventy-Five
1. Found out my grandpa passed away in his sleep last night. We will all miss him very much. I am glad he is with the Lord now and no longer in pain.
2.Took Abby to gymnastics. She did so well today.
3. Officially resigned from FRL. It was a tough decision to come to, but I realize I really prefer to work with groups of students instead of one-on-one.
Day Seventy-Four
1. Finished up at the dog house.
2. Came home and cleaned our room, reorganized some paperwork and did a bit of laundry.
3. Relaxed.
Day Seventy-Three
1. Walked the pups so often that by the last walk poor Griffin was panting half way around the block.
2. Met Dad, Kody and Vicki for lunch at Abbey's Real Texas BBQ. Kody and I must be from the same genes-we both change our minds on a regular about which school to attend.
3. Bought a yummy pizza for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment