Day Ninety-Two
1. Abby helped me wash the dishes by washing the same part of one bowl about four times. "I hep."
2. Last day at FRL. I will miss parts of it, but am excited about the new journey!
3. Went to bed early (poor Josh was EXHAUSTED). Now it is 4 a.m. and I am up. Grrrr.
Day Ninety-One
1. Abby and I met Niki and Matthew at the Safari Park. I think I am a little out of shape-I discovered this on all the hills. We had a great time!
2. First Young Marrieds growth group tonight. We will be meeting every other week, which is nice and we're going through Love and Respect. I like the group a lot so far!
3. Yeah....
Day Ninety
1. Taught the girls to walk and kick at the same time, walk backwards, knees up. Russell so wishes he could do what the "big kids do". He is mastering crawling and is really fast now.
2. Relaxed at home.
3. Trying to organize the office/craft/living room.
Day Eighty-Nine
1. Gymnastics day!
2. Went to the Escondido Public library for the first time. It looks nice and I love the mural in the Children's section.
3. Picked up food at Rubio's for small group. There were only four of us this evening. Mindy, Julianne, Vicky and myself. We had fun going swimming even though it was a bit cool.
Day Eighty-Eight
1. Was greeted by Annalise in here leotard, tutu, wings and wand (as usual) with Abby's "dancing clothes" in hand. I taught the girls ballet (not officially, but now they "Turn, turn turn (with their hands above their heads), plie". Very cute!
2. Made some cookie dough.
3. First episode of the season of How I Met Your Mother.
Day Eighty-Seven
1. Woke up and cleaned the house together. I love when we do it that way!
2. We went to church and helped with offering.
3. Visited Josh's family for a little bit. Poor Jade and Mom were sick.
Day Eighty-Six
1. Janne's baby shower! It turned out great and we had a good size group.
2. We went over to visit my mom for a little while.
3. Date night: Miniature golf, Claim Jumper, Macy's to pick up a wedding gift and stopping by the Ford dealership so Josh could sit in a Transit that his boss wants to get. The Vista dealership didn't have one.
Day Eighty-Five
1. Pulled up in Abby's neighborhood just in time to have seven police cars and two vans pull in front of me and do a drug bust two doors down. Abby and I looked out from the window (very obstructed view) and saw all the police cars. She kept saying, "Po Po", which made me laugh because she doesn't even realize that is funny.
2. Worked at FRL for a few hours.
3. Picked up a few more items for Janne's baby shower.


No comments:
Post a Comment