Day Thirty-One
1. Josh and Zac surprised Jason for breakfast as his wife was gone for the weekend on a backpacking trip in Catalina.
2. I went to Traditions with Mom.
3. My aunt and uncle came down to visit. I am now researching our responsibility as Christians to trust God to provide us with the number of children He sees fit and our responsibility to know what we think we can handle in order to be good stewards. Clearly, all our viewpoints are very affected by the mindset and the time frame we live in.
Day Thirty
1. Relaxing Saturday morning.
2. Had lunch with my mom and aunt in San Clemente. We were at the restaurant for five hours. It was a beautiful day to sit outside and the service was wonderful. http://www.oldcityplaza.com/lospatios.html
3. Stopped by the view point on the way home. My mom saw "her car"- a 1974 Toyota Celica. She used to have one in red and it was her FAVORITE car. My dad wrecked hers on her birthday when we went to pick up pie. She was so excited to see this one. The guy who owned it had just picked it up that morning so he was happy to talk about it. I do think he was a little weirded out when we first went up to him as he was about to drive away and said, "Cool car. These handles- I loved these handles" as she opened the door. Hahahaha.
"It was a divine appointment."-Mom
Day Twenty-nine
1. Friday was a busy and productive day. I cleaned my kitchen and bathroom from top to bottom, cleaned the living room and my bedroom and almost the office.
2. Went to Wal-Mart and Costco, which means we have no money for two weeks, but a lot of food and many household items.
3. Molly and I met with someone from a literacy program founded by The Teacher Who Couldn't Read www.johncorcoranfoundation.com/teacherwho.htm. ( I thought I could fit the link into a hyper link in the title, but apparently I am not that skilled.) I will be attending a training for the program in a few days and am curious to see where this may go.


No comments:
Post a Comment