Day Thirty-Five
1. Worked at FRL.
2. Had a great lunch with Janne and Leanne at Pronto's. I had heard great things so I am pleased to announce that I really enjoyed my Prono's sandwich.
3. Went to a nearly six hour training for the John Corcoran Foundation. I don't know if I'll even have time to tutor for them at this point, but it was nice to learn more about how the program works.
Day Thirty-Four
1. Checked out nine books from the library. I am ready to read.
2.I didn't have to work today and I spent pretty much the entire day reading. I did finish one book so that was nice.
3. Jazzercise.
Day Thirty-Three
1. Worked at FRL.
2. Josh's Bible Study group was cancelled because a few of the guys were still in Catalina so he and I went to Boomer's and played miniture golf.
3. Bought six copies of Mere Christianity for $5 so my mom can give them to people. They are even hard cover! I love sales like that.
Day Thrity-Two
1. Worked at FRL.
2. I was lame and didn't study for the GRE like I needed to do.
3. Some other stuff. Haha.


No comments:
Post a Comment